CyoGate Payment Module for Magento 1.7x
Integrate Your Magento Store With The CyoGate Internet Payment Gateway
The CyoGate Internet Payment Gateway offers one of the quickest and most cost effective ways to accept and process credit card and electronic check payments online. Our Internet payment gateway works with most existing merchant accounts and supports hundreds of popular web shopping carts and eCommerce platforms including Magento.
There are a number of ways to integrate with Magento with the CyoGate Gateway and we highly recommend that you contact us for guidance before choosing any integration method!
For users of Magento version 1.7, there is a Magento payment module available that uses CyoGate's Three-Step Redirect API method, which is fully PCI compliant. The way the Three-Step Redirect API works is as follows:
- Step One: Magento submits all transaction details to the Payment Gateway except the customer's sensitive payment information. The Payment Gateway will return a variable form-url.
- Step Two: Magento collects the customer's sensitive payment information and uses the form-url that the Payment Gateway returns as the submit action in that form.
- Step Three: Magento obtains a token-id back from the Cyogate Gateway and completes the transaction through an HTTPS POST, including the token-id which abstracts the sensitive payment information that was collected directly by the CyoGate Gateway.
NOTE: This module is not compatible with Magento's One-Step-Checkout module to meet PCI compliance guidelines!
The download file includes both the Magento module package file and the installtion & configuration instructions
Following are the instructions to install and configure the module:
First, you must work with your web hosting company to install Magento on your hosting server. After the Magento shopping cart setup is completed, the payment module must be installed:
- Login to the Magento Admin Panel and go to System->Magento Connect->Magento Connect Manager.
- Once there, under "Direct package file upload", click "Browse" and select the package (CyoGate_Magento_17x-126.96.36.199.rar).
- Click "Upload". The console will confirm that you have installed the package.
- At the top of the page, click the link "Return to Admin".
After installation, you will have to activate the module using the Magento Admin Panel:
- Login to your Magento Admin Panel
- Navigate to System->Configuration and click on Payment Methods.
Some Magento versions have modules activated by default. You may want to disable the any modules that you will not be using.
- Next, click on the Gateway Processing Services to begin configuring the module. You will have to input your API Key (under Options->Security Keys in your gateway merchant control panel) in the appropriate fields. There are also several options available such as setting whether you will process sales or authorizations only.
- When you have finished configuring the module, click the "Save Config" button to save your changes.
Your module should now be complete and ready to use! If you have any problems or need assistance, please contact us
Apply for a Merchant Account
Signup for the Payment Gateway
Retail & Internet Merchant Accounts
An Internet Merchant Account is sometimes referred to as a "MOTO" (Mail Order & Telephone Order) Account because they all require the ability to process a credit card payment when there is no physical credit card present to be swiped. A standard retail "swipe" merchant account does not allow processing of these "card-not-present" transactions.
View details »
High Risk Merchant Accounts
If the domestic banks are denying your merchant application because they believe your industry is considered high risk, CyoGate can help! We have an offshore network of merchant processing partners that enable us to provide low cost, high risk merchant solutions to a much wider range of businesses and industries.
View details »
Internet Payment Gateway
The CyoGate Internet Payment Gateway offers one of the quickest and most cost effective ways to accept and process credit card and electronic check payments online. Our payment gateway works with most existing merchant accounts and supports hundreds of popular web shopping carts and eCommerce platforms.
View details »